Wednesday, February 6, 2008

America's Choice Conference 2008

January 30, 2008 - February 3, 2008

Wow! What a whirlwind of a week. The four of us were off to Hollywood for the annual America's Choice Conference. It all started with impressive virtual tours of Ewa Beach Elementary from Ewa Beach, Hawaii (where we got some information on how they do inculsion) and Chets Creek Elementary from Jacksonville, Florida.

Chets Creek Elementary got us excited about how technology is being used in other school and turned us on to blogging. I had never heard of blogging and was intimidated by how difficult it might be. Vita found out later from the "Chets Creek Gang" that it takes only minutes to set up. She was right!



1 comment:

Mrs. Urasaki said...

Nice Blogging, way to go! I set up mine, can you link me or did I make a mistake with the url? Let me know, thanks a bunch!